Welcome, this is our AS media Coursework blog.

In our group there is Becky Wholley and Hannah Ferreira. Our media coursework is a two minute opening to a horror film, our production is called Sleep Tight.
Our Youtube accounts are
My YouTube account is:
http://www.youtube.com/user/88Beckyjo

Sunday 12 December 2010

Complete Pre-lim Task

I worked on this task with Maddy,
The first edit of our video....



However after completing the first edit, we agreed to edit several things.
We realised that the clips didn't run smoothly and the cut between shots were very obvious, we then edited some of our clips to make the transition smoother. We also decided that we would get rid of a clip of Maddy coming through the door as we were unable to make the transition from her entrance to her sitting down perfect, therefore we used a clip not shown in the first edit, from a different angle to show a perspective of her sitting down without the concern of the clips not fitting together.

Final Edit...



If I could change my final edit I would have made the story line more interesting instead of the simplicity used in this one and would have also tried to use a shot that broke away from the 180 degree rule to show the contrast in the type of shots.
Overall I was happy with my final edit, it had completed the task given but with more time I would have liked to have made it more original and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure your comments are appropriate.